Flourish Curve - Oblique & Straight
Make changing nibs a breeze with Flourish -
The most versatile calligraphy pen ever made...
"I love the way this holder feels and it’s a pencil lead and nib holder all in one!" @hazelslettering
As no two calligraphers are the same, I designed the pen so that you can easily customise the angle of the nib to suit your calligraphy style (and stop that annoying snag on paper on an upstroke). I’ve also refined the balance of the pen so that the centre of gravity sits between your forefinger and your thumb joint, making it feel neither top nor bottom heavy.
- This new pen also has an updated flange to hold nibs and pencil leads even more securely.
- Every pen is machined from solid metals on a lathe used for making fine watch and aerospace grade components, so you can be sure your pen will write perfectly for years and years to come.
- Measures 160mm x 10mm (at the grip section) and weighs 19g.
- Comes in a beautifully crafted gift box.
- Designed with the planet in mind. I’ve made sure that this pen is made from infinitely recyclable materials, such as brass and aluminium, which are easily separated (no glue or un-recyclable plastics here).
- And because each flourish pen has been dyed by hand, each and every one is as unique as you and your writing style!
- Every Pen is dip dyed by hand so may have small speckles or colour variations; it's part of what makes your pen unique.
- Nibs are sold separately and you can find them here
- I have a superb range of inks to compliment your pen and you can find them here
- Shipping times are calculated from dispatch.
- We offer a complimentary repair service, so should your Flourish pen need a little TLC please contact us .
We Ship Internationally.We take care of VAT and customs duty for European customers.Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch.All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48 and are free over £60. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
I bought this as a gift to myself to be presented when I consider it appropriate. Therefore, I cannot comment on the practicalities, but can give no less than five stars for beauty, craftsmanship, and the delightful manner with which everyone at Tom's Studio has processed my recent order. It will be the first of many.
This is a beautifully made pen and lovely to use. I was struggling with oblique pens and on the verge of giving up after trying various different ones, but having found this pen it has made me realise why everyone raves about them!