English Rose Calligraphy Ink
From love letters to save the dates, this red ink adds a true touch of romance every time you put pen to paper.
Its silky smooth inky goodness glides across the page, making it the perfect choice for both traditional and modern calligraphy.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Our stunning lightweight calligraphy inks are to be partnered with dip pens and brushes only. If fountain pens are more your creative vibe, then we recommend using our array of water based fountain pen inks.
- This vivid calligraphy ink is both durable and dense when dried, and completely water resistant.
- Each ink is acrylic based and can be used with a plethora of dip pens and nibs.
- Each bottle holds 30ml of stunning red ink, allowing your creativity to flow across countless pages.
- Beautifully presented in a recyclable glass bottle, and adorned with a gold foiled, antique laid paper label they are not only fit for purpose but look incredible too. The ultimate styling prop for any work space.
- When style always meets practicality with all our products, each calligraphy ink comes with a handy pipette for a faff free, mess free application.
Stuck for which colour to choose? Why not try our pick n mix calligraphy ink?
Still have a question?
Head over to our FAQ section to see if we have it covered!
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Shipping Costs:
EU: Our shipping costs vary by country and are calculated at checkout.
USA: from $10.50 (charged in local currency)
Rest of the world:
We Ship Internationally. We take care of VAT and customs duty for EU customers. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch. All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Smooth and nicely pigmented it’s fair opaque and looks lovely
These just didn't do it for me. I felt they were watery and without the pigmentation of other inks I use. I wanted something rich and luscious but I found I got a better result using my Quink fountain pen ink!
The metallics hardly showed up. Sorry, big fan of the pens but these inks were a miss for me.