Flourish - A Truly Versatile Calligraphy Pen
I wanted to create a calligraphy pen that would feel like a fantastic experience every time you use it. Perfect for beginners and professionals.
- This new pen also has an updated flange to hold nibs and pencil leads even more securely.
- Every pen is machined from solid metals on a lathe used for making fine watch and aerospace grade components, so you can be sure your pen will write perfectly for years and years to come.
- Measures 160mm x 10mm (at the grip section) and weighs 19g.
- Comes in a beautifully crafted gift box.
- Designed with the planet in mind. I’ve made sure that this pen is made from infinitely recyclable materials, such as brass and aluminium, which are easily separated (no glue or un-recyclable plastics here).
- Nibs are sold separately and you can find them here
- I have a superb range of inks to compliment your pen and you can find them here
- Shipping times are calculated from dispatch.
- We offer a complimentary repair service, so should your Flourish pen need a little TLC please contact us .
Standard Shipping Costs:
EU: Our shipping costs vary by country and are calculated at checkout.
USA: from $10.50 (charged in local currency)
Rest of the world:
We Ship Internationally. We take care of VAT and customs duty for EU customers. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch. All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Buy it with
The most versatile calligraphy pen ever made...
My unique design fits nibs as large as a Nikko G, all the way down to smaller nibs like the Brause 66EF, as well as our 3.5mm pencil lead (available here), so you can draft your creations before committing to ink.
with the flourish
Make changing nibs a breeze
You can now park the pliers and say sayonara to screws. Instead all you need to do is place your favourite nib in the holder, twist and you’ll be back to flourishing in a flash!
A handy how to guide
more from the studio
Which pen is right for me?
Your calligraphy style is unique to you, so why shouldn’t your pen be too?
As no two calligraphers are the same, I designed The Flourish so that you can easily customise the angle of the nib to suit your calligraphy style (and stop that annoying snag on paper on an upstroke).
I’ve also refined the balance of the pen so that the centre of gravity sits between your forefinger and your thumb joint, making it feel neither top nor bottom heavy.
That Goes On and On
This magic calligraphy ink reservoir means you spend less time dipping and more time creating beautiful work!
Beautiful pen and excellent quality. I can't wait to use it. Loved the sample of tea! As a bonus, the pen box doubled as a holder for the inks I purchased.👍🏽
Excellent quality, I can't wait to use it. Love the sample of tea. Bonus, the pen box doubled as a holder for the inks I purchased.👍🏽
Love the pen so much! I prefer a slightly weighted pen like this, and also the fact it can hold DIFFERENT sizes of nibs blew me off (I'm a minimalist who'd like to keep things simple and few) :)
I have been using this pen for a few months now and it is superb. Not only is it a thing of beauty but it feels right in my hand. It is such a pleasure to use that I have started practising more. Thank you Tom for such a lovely instrument.