Peacock Calligraphy Ink
A stunning blue ink that like the feathers of a peacock truly showcases its spirited blue hues. Ablaze with colour its vibrancy is both eye catching and energetic, making it a real show stopper.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Our stunning lightweight calligraphy inks are to be partnered with dip pens and brushes only. If fountain pens are more your creative vibe, then we recommend using our array of water – based fountain pen inks.
- This vivid calligraphy ink is both durable and dense when dried, and completely water resistant.
- Each ink is acrylic based and can be used with a plethora of dip pens and nibs.
- Each bottle holds 30ml of stunning grey ink, allowing your creativity to flow across countless pages.
- Beautifully presented in a recyclable glass bottle, and adorned with a gold foiled, antique laid paper label they are not only fit for purpose but look incredible too. The ultimate styling prop for any work space.
- When style always meets practicality with all our products, each calligraphy ink comes with a handy pipette for a faff free, mess free application.
Like a match made in inky heaven, our ink pot holder makes for the perfect accompaniment to all our calligraphy pens and inks.
Still have a question?
Head over to our FAQ section to see if we have it covered!
If not, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Shipping Costs:
EU: Our shipping costs vary by country and are calculated at checkout.
USA: from $10.50 (charged in local currency)
Rest of the world:
We Ship Internationally. We take care of VAT and customs duty for EU customers. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch. All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
These just didn't do it for me. I felt they were watery and without the pigmentation of other inks I use. I wanted something rich and luscious but I found I got a better result using my Quink fountain pen ink!
The metallics hardly showed up. Sorry, big fan of the pens but these inks were a miss for me.
I really enjoy writing notes, ideas and doodling with the colour of ink, it’s really vibrant and uplifting to look at.
I've yet to use this ink but it will be used in xmas cards.
I ordered Moon Grey Calligraphy ink and it really is beautiful. I don’t like black inks, they just feel to hard on my eye, and moon grey is stunning. Slightly diluted with water in my dish - I use an egg cup, it really achieved some beautiful gradations and I managed to achieve som lovely ‘misty’ looking lettering with it.
The items I ordered - 2 nibs - a Nikko G and Brause, are also super wonderful although I much prefer the flex of the Brause.
The items arrived in good order, were beautifully packaged with care and complement slip. Attention to detail is second to none.
Many thanks, Tom’s Studio.
Very pretty, quality ink!