Japanese Brush Tip
Transform your fountain pen with this innovative Japanese Brush Tip and expand the creative possibilities of your favourite tool
It’s taken a lot of work behind the scenes to bring my idea of a brush tip that's compatible with a fountain pen to life. Turns out there was a reason why noone had really done it before!
I’m so pleased that I finally cracked it, as it is such a joy to use. The versatile tip adds real depth to line work so it’s perfect for brush lettering and illustration, and it can be refilled time and time again with a whole range of inks for maximum creative expression.
The Japanese Brush Tip is 4.5mm at its thickest and hairline at its thinnest giving loads of depth and expression to your artistic stroke.
I designed a brand new feed using an SLS super accurate industrial 3D printer to ensure that the air flow was good enough to transport the ink smoothly and generously from the cartridge through such a chunky tip.The end result is a brilliantly juicy effect on the page that I think you’ll love.
I’ve been a bit disappointed in the durability of brush tips in the past, and so I tested loads until I found one that I felt was sufficiently long lasting. However, as with all good things they will one day come to an end. Luckily the nib is reversible, and so when one end starts to dull, you can flip it over and keep going. It’s two for the price of one!
- You'll receive a spare brush tip with every purchase
- Each nib will come in either transparent (pictured) or black housing
- Each feed is manufactured on an SLS super accurate industrial 3D printer. The white 3D printed feed will change the colour of the ink due to its porosity
- When you’re ready to switch inks, you can simply wash the nib with cold water. Or, you can switch to using your new ink without cleaning in between, and enjoy the amazing new colours you create as the inks transition and blend together
- Not compatible with shimmer ink but can be used with a broad range of other inks
Standard Shipping Costs:
EU: Our shipping costs vary by country and are calculated at checkout.
USA: from $10.50 (charged in local currency)
Rest of the world:
We Ship Internationally. We take care of VAT and customs duty for EU customers. Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch. All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.