Flourish - Oblique Calligraphy Pen - Black
A little dreamboat of a pen
I wanted to create a calligraphy pen that would feel like a fantastic experience every time you use it. It's design has been methodically planned to be the best of both form and function. Feeling wonderful in the hand it's contoured body fits snuggly in the hand whilst giving you the perfect balance to write smoothly and precisely.
The Flourish is precision machined from a solid Aluminium bar meaning that it will last a lifetime and give you just the right amount of weight without feeling too heavy.
Each pen is fitted with a stainless steel ferrule (the part that the nib goes into). These are 10X better and longer lasting than the original chrome style and can be replaced easily if they wear out (generally after years of use if cleaned properly). The ferrule also fits all nibs big or small for effortless calligraphy in a jiffy.
I'm really proud of these pens and I hope you love using yours as much as I enjoyed creating them!
- Every pen is machined from solid metals on a lathe used for making fine watch and aerospace grade components, so you can be sure your pen will write perfectly for years and years to come.
- Measures 160mm x 10mm (at the grip section) and weighs 19g.
- Comes in a beautifully crafted gift box.
- Designed with the planet in mind. I’ve made sure that this pen is made from infinitely recyclable materials, such as brass and aluminium, which are easily separated (no glue or un-recyclable plastics here).
- And because each flourish pen has been dyed by hand, each and every one is as unique as you and your writing style!
- Every Pen is dip dyed by hand so may have small colour variations; it's part of what makes your pen unique.
- Nibs are sold separately and you can find them here
- I have a superb range of inks to compliment your pen and you can find them here
- Shipping times are calculated from dispatch.
- We offer a complimentary repair service, so should your Flourish pen need a little TLC please contact us .
Standard Shipping Costs:
EU: Our shipping costs vary by country and are calculated at checkout.
USA: from $10.50 (charged in local currency)
Rest of the world:
We Ship Internationally. We take care of VAT and customs duty for European customers.Your order will be shipped within 48 hours when in stock, please refer to lead times of the product you are buying, as some handmade / hand dipped products may take longer until we send them. Delivery is calculated from dispatch. All UK orders are shipped using Royal Mail Tracked 48. If you need your order by a specific date there is a next-day Special Delivery option.
If your order contains a pre-order item, your whole order will be shipped together in order to minimise our carbon footprint. So please refer to pre-order delivery times in this instance. Alternatively, you can ask us to split the order. In this case additional delivery costs will apply. Please contact email@example.com for further information.